Organisations have had to adapt their event models during the COVID-19 pandemic, transitioning from in-person events to virtual. The pandemic has truly highlighted the benefits of incorporating virtual formats into event strategies, with the notion of “Hybrid Events” becoming a hot topic of conversation.
What is a
A hybrid event has both in-person and virtual elements. Both can be tailored to maximize the attendee experience. A hybrid event can follow many different formats and models which we will explore during this webinar.
Hybrid Events carry many benefits, including:
- Increases your audience reach
- Attracts a new client/customer base
- Grants access to greater attendee data
- Increases your ROI
- Provides the attendee with more flexibility and choice
- Drives community engagement