- Strong written and oral communication skills in English (other languages are beneficial but not required);
- Interest in development, climate, environment and/or sustainability;
- Ability to create engaging content for the company’s social media pages (e.g. original text, photos, etc.);
- Ability to create high-quality written content, such as blog posts and reports;
- Ability to plan and execute tasks in a timely manner;
- Organizational skills and extreme attention to detail;
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Docs Tools;
- Ability to work remotely with confidence.
- 6 month fellowship with a commitment of 10 hours per week
- 3 months with an commitment of 25 hours per week
- 2 month fellowship with a commitment of 30 hours per week
Please note this is an unpaid and temporary position.